Why Change to 03?
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at the same rate as calls to geographic numbers (those starting 01 or 02) and under Ofcom regulation, must be included within minute bundles by landline and mobile providers. This means that if your callers have available minutes in their bundles, they are effectively free to call. Out of bundle calls are significantly cheaper for your customers than calls to 084 or 087 numbers and still provide your business with a national presence. By changing to an 03 number, it is highly likely that you will increase customer engagement.
Benefits of an 03 Number
- Increases likelihood of customer interaction
- Improves customers’ image of your brand
- Saves money for your customers
- Maintains the prestige of having a national number
- Has the potential to save money for your company as well
For further information, see our FAQ.
Get Started with 03NOW for Free!
Changing over to an 03 number could not be easier, simply register with us via the link below and follow the instructions to get access to 20 numbers, absolutely free.
Click here to register »